The disposable mask is made of more than three layers of 28g non-woven fabric; the nose of the mask is made of environmental protection full Plastic strip, free of any metal, with ventilation, comfortable, especially suitable for electronic factories and daily life. Disposable masks (medical surgical masks) can prevent respiratory tract infection to a certain extent, and can not prevent haze. When purchasing, it is necessary to select the mask with the words “medical surgical mask” clearly marked on the outer package
Disposable Face Mask Product characteristics
Size 17.5cmx9.5cm, 50 pieces / box, disposable masks are divided into disposable three-layer masks, disposable non-woven masks, disposable four-layer masks and disposable activated carbon masks.
Disposable masks can be used in electronic manufacturing, dust-free workshop, catering service, food processing, school, motorcycle riding, spray processing, stamping hardware, electroplating, chemical industry, steel, welding, health center, Use methods for various purposes such as handicraft industry, hospital, cosmetology, pharmacy, factory, environmental cleaning and public occasions: Hang elastic ear hook on both ears, match with full nose type, fix with light pressure fixing piece, make mask fit face.
Main technical indicators: carbon tetrachloride adsorption rate: > 70% benzene adsorption rate: ≥ 15% resistance: 80% area weight: 35-45g / m2.
Advantages: very good ventilation; can filter toxic gas; can keep warm; can absorb water; can waterproof; has scalability; will not be messy; feel very good and quite soft; compared with other masks, the texture is lighter; very elastic, can be reduced after stretching; the price is relatively low, suitable for mass production;
Disadvantages: compared with other cloth masks, disposable masks can’t be cleaned; because their fibers are arranged in a certain direction, they are easy to tear; compared with other textile cloth masks, the strength and durability of disposable masks are worse than other masks.
Disposable Face Mask Usage method
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
2. With both hands holding the ear rope, put the dark side out (blue) and the light side in (suede white).
3. Put one side of the mask with wire (a small piece of hard wire) on the nose, pinch the wire according to the shape of your nose, and then pull down the mask completely, so that the mask completely covers your mouth and nose.
4. The disposable mask is usually replaced every 8 hours and cannot be reused.
Matters needing attention
1. Please use disposable mask within the validity period.
2. It can only be used once and destroyed after use.
3. It is forbidden to use if the package is damaged.
4. Pay attention to the production date.
Disposable Face Mask Storage conditions
Disposable masks shall be stored in a room with relative humidity no more than 80%, no corrosive gas and good ventilation to avoid high temperature.
Comprehensive news about silicone and casting