Everyone knows that due to its own material, silica gel is more likely to get dust. So in the design, in addition to aesthetics, it is also necessary to consider its dustproofness. For example: Fansheng silicone baby bottle considers dustproof on the bottle body, and makes part of the bottle body frosted; this not only ensures the beauty of the product, but also takes care of the dustproof of the product; it can be described as killing two birds with one stone.
How to distinguish the quality of baby silicone products can be distinguished by the following aspects:
- 1. Hand-feel Silicone is a material that has a human skin-like feel. A good silicone baby bottle has a good hand-feel first. When feeding the baby, the baby often holds the bottle and milk in his small hand; a good touch is not only conducive to the baby’s emotional stability, but also helps the baby’s emotional intelligence development, which is also incomparable with other materials.
- 2. Convenience Silicone baby bottles are the same as other baby bottles, except that they have better performance; they also need to be convenient and practical to use. That is: it must be easy to disassemble and assemble, and it must be versatile, and it can be used interchangeably with other pacifiers and baby bottles. Nowadays, some silicone baby bottles are not very practical to disassemble and disassemble: install a card slot between the silicone and the Plastic cover in the middle, Set card patterns and so on. Milk bottle is a product for daily use, so the most important point is to be practical and convenient.
How to identify silicone products
- 1. If the surface layer of real silicone rubber is not specially treated, it will feel smoother to the touch, because there will be a layer of grease-like substance on the surface layer.
- 2. The fake silicone rubber belt is easy to deform, while the real silicone rubber will feel good rebound and less permanent deformation. You cut off the silica gel a little bit and burn it with fire. If it does not catch an open flame, only white smoke and sparks will be emitted, and the white powder that is burned out is not silica gel. It may also be silica gel with a peculiar smell, but the vulcanizing agent they use is on. problem.
- 3. The surface of silicone rubber is easy to stick to light impurities such as dust and hair.
- 4. Good silica gel has no peculiar smell, and does not soften and change color when exposed to heat.
- 5. You cut off the silicone a little bit and burn it with fire. The fake silicone rubber wristband will be black after the fire, and the fake silicone rubber will burn in an open flame, smoke black, and smelly. But for real silica gel, no matter what color the silica gel burns, the edge is white, and the burning residue is powder. The real silicone rubber wristband burns like carbon, and the flame is even. White smoke and tasteless.
Look at the elasticity of silicone products, high-quality silicone products have good elasticity. The silicone material itself has good wear resistance, so the surface of the silicone product has the ability to resist wear. Generally speaking, high-quality silicone products will not wipe off the text, color, etc. on the surface due to external factors. On the contrary, the words, characters, and logos on the surface of inferior silicone products are easier to fall off. The high-quality silicone products are bright in color, non-sticky on the surface, without any odor, soft and have a good hand feeling.
Silicone products have high tear resistance, long service life, and are not easily disturbed by the external environment. Generally speaking, high-quality silicone products are not prone to cracks during the tearing process, while inferior silicone products are prone to cracks, which will quickly expand and crack from the cracks when subjected to force.
When the finished silicone product is subjected to alternating stress (or strain), the structure and function of the material change is called fatigue. Following the exhaustion process, the phenomenon of damage to the silicone product is called exhaustion damage. Therefore, fatigue resistance is also one of the ways to distinguish the quality of silicone products.