The main added elements of zinc alloy die-casting are aluminum, copper and magnesium. Zinc alloys can be divided into deformation and cast zinc alloys according to the processing technology. Cast zinc alloys have good fluidity and corrosion resistance, and are suitable for die-casting instruments and auto parts. Shell etc.
Features of :
- (1) The proportion is large.
- (2) Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
- (3) Surface treatment can be carried out: electroplating, spraying, painting.
- (4) When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the pressure, and does not stick to the mold.
- (5) It has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
- (6) Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easy to die-casting.
PTJwas founded in 1987, is leading full-service die Casting Tooling, aluminum die casting, zinc die casting, Gravity casting manufacturer. We are a solution provider offering a wide array of capabilities and services that include engineering support, designing, molds, complex CNC machining, impregnation, tumbling, chrome, powder coating, polishing, assembly and other finishing services. We will work with you as partners not just suppliers.
- – Full Service in Die Casting & Machining Since 1987
- – Die Casting Machine from 180 to 4400 tons
- – 1500+ Set of Casting Parts Exported Overseas
- – Trusted By Top Brandings in Automotive & Medical Industry
- – IATF 16949 Certificated Factory
- – Famous“Die Casting City in China”
- – Well-trained Staff Will Support You Efficiently From RFQ to Shipment.
Link to this article：What are the characteristics of zinc alloy die casting?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^