is a method of casting liquid die forging, a process completed on a dedicated die-casting molds forging machine. It is also the process of manufacturing die-casting molds. Most die-casting molds are iron-free, such as zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, tin, and lead-tin alloys and their alloys. Common die casting alloys: zinc alloy die casting and aluminum alloy die casting
The control of the surface temperature of the die-casting mold is very important for the production of high-quality die-casting parts. During the production process, the ejected castings are deformed, resulting in defects such as thermal pressure, mold sticking, surface depression, internal shrinkage and hot bubbles. When the mold temperature difference is large, the variables in the production cycle, such as filling time, cooling time, and spraying time, will be affected to varying degrees.
- Cold pattern: Mainly because the temperature at the front of the molten soup is too low, there are traces when they overlap.
- Cracks: due to shrinkage stress, cracks under force during ejection or the whole edge.
- Air pores: Air pores are the source of air mixed in the molten soup, during melting, in the material tube, in the mold, and release agent.
- Cavitation erosion: due to the sudden decrease in pressure, the gas in the molten soup suddenly expands and impacts the mold, causing mold damage.
- Shrinkage cavity: When the metal solidifies from a liquid state to a solid state, the space occupied becomes smaller. If there is no metal supplement, shrinkage cavity will be formed. Usually occurs at a slower solidification.
Ningbo Fuerd was founded in 1987, is leading full-service die Casting Tooling, , , Gravity casting manufacturer. We are a solution provider offering a wide array of capabilities and services that include engineering support, designing, molds, complex CNC machining, impregnation, tumbling, chrome, powder coating, polishing, assembly and other finishing services. We will work with you as partners not just suppliers.
– Full Service in Die Casting & Machining Since 1987
– Die Casting Machine from 180 to 4400 tons
– 1500+ Set of Casting Parts Exported Overseas
– Trusted By Top Brandings in Automotive & Medical Industry
– IATF 16949 Certificated Factory
– Famous“Die Casting City in China”
– Well-trained Staff Will Support You Efficiently From RFQ to Shipment.
NINGBO FUERD MECHANICAL CO., LTD
Email: [email protected]
Link to this article：How to make die casting molds safely?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^