Because zinc alloy has good die casting properties, mechanical properties, and toughness, it is widely used in traditional cashiers. However, the design of must consider these three points, and the economic value will be higher!
- Use function of zinc alloy die casting
The use function of zinc alloy die castings determines the geometry, structure and outline size of the die castings.
- Appearance requirements of zinc alloy die castings
Determining the appearance requirements can better understand the economic value of the product, so as to formulate a reasonable die-casting production plan and improve the quality of product mass production
- Performance and technical requirements of zinc alloy die castings
The performance and technical requirements of zinc alloy die castings are determined, and the corresponding zinc alloy materials can be selected to ensure product quality and control product production costs.
Before making zinc alloy die-casting parts, it is necessary to make a comprehensive evaluation of these three aspects for this product, so that the die-casting process can be smoother.
Dongguan Minghe Casting was founded in 1995, is leading full-service die Casting Tooling, aluminum die casting, zinc die casting, Gravity casting manufacturer. We are a solution provider offering a wide array of capabilities and services that include engineering support, designing, molds, complex CNC machining, impregnation, tumbling, chrome, powder coating, polishing, assembly and other finishing services. We will work with you as partners not just suppliers.
- – Full Service in Die Casting & Machining Since 1995
- – Die Casting Machine from 180 to 4400 tons
- – 1500+ Set of Casting Parts Exported Overseas
- – Trusted By Top Brandings in Automotive & Medical Industry
- – IATF 16949 Certificated Factory
- – Famous“Die Casting City in China”
- – Well-trained Staff Will Support You Efficiently From RFQ to Shipment.
Link to this article：Three-point design zinc alloy die casting
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^