Yes, silicone baking pans can be used directly on the oven rack.
Silicone rubber is stable and chemically inert, easy to clean and non-stick, and it is used in many applications. Silicone products for food should be made of food grade silicone that meets certain labeling, such as FDA food standards (FDA CFR 177.2600).
Advantages of silicone baking pans
- The product is safe, non-toxic, durable, suitable for all kinds of ovens, microwave ovens and refrigerators, etc., with more outstanding characteristics than similar products, non-iron protective softness is superb, more convenient and quick to use.
- Using food-grade silicone material. Products are in line with FDA, LMBG, safety certification standards.
- With a longer service life than other materials.
- Can be put into the dishwasher for cleaning.
- Various colors are available.
- Can withstand high temperature 300 degrees, low temperature -50 degrees.
- Will not stick with food when baking, easy to clean place
Link to this article：Do you put silicone bakeware directly on the oven rack？
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^