A valve is a mechanical device that controls the flow, direction, pressure, temperature, etc. of the flowing fluid medium. The valve is a basic component in the pipeline system. This article mainly introduces the specific requirements for pre-treatment of valve assembly.
Specific requirements for valve pre-assembly treatment:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, and the surface must not have processing burrs, etc.;
2. All parts are degreased;
3. Pickling passivation is carried out after degreasing, and the cleaning agent does not contain phosphorus;
4. Rinse with pure water after pickling and passivation. There should be no residues of chemicals. This step is omitted for carbon steel parts;
5. Use non-woven cloth to dry the parts one by one, and do not leave the surface of the parts such as wire bristles, or blow dry with clean nitrogen;
6. Use non-woven fabric or precision filter paper dipped in analytical pure alcohol to wipe each part until there is no dirty color.
Technical requirements for valve assembly:
1. The installation workshop must be clean, or set up a temporary clean area, such as newly purchased color striped cloth or Plastic film, etc., to prevent dust from entering during the installation process.
2. Assemblers must wear clean cotton overalls, cotton caps, no leakage of hair, clean shoes on feet, plastic gloves on hands, and degreasing. 3. The assembly tools must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure cleanliness.
Link to this article：Pretreatment requirements for valve assembly
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！