The differences between the two-layer mask and the three-layer mask are as follows: different layers, different uses and different advantages.
1、 The number of layers is different
1. Two layer mask: two layer mask is made of two layers of non-woven fabric.
2. Three layer mask: the three-layer mask is composed of two layers of fiber non-woven fabric which is specially used for medical and health care, and a layer is added in the middle to filter and prevent bacteria. More than 99.999% of the filter dissolving spray cloth is welded by ultrasonic wave.
2、 Different uses
1. Two layer mask: two layer mask is suitable for electronic factory and daily life.
2. Three layer mask: the three-layer mask can be used in electronic manufacturing industry, dust-free workshop, catering service industry, food processing, school, motorcycle riding, spraying processing, stamping hardware, health center, handicraft industry, hospital, beauty, pharmacy, factory, environmental cleaning, electronic factory, steel and iron factory, printing factory, etc.
3、 The advantages are different
1. Two layer mask: the texture of the two-layer mask is relatively light; it is very elastic and can be restored after stretching; the price is relatively low, which is suitable for mass production.
2. Three layer mask: the three-layer mask has good ventilation, can filter toxic gas, can keep warm, can absorb water, can be waterproof, has the flexibility, will not be dishevelled, the hand feeling is very good and quite soft.
Link to this article：Difference between two layer mask and three layer mask
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^