(1) The viscosity temperature performance is the best among the liquid lubricants, and the viscosity changes little in a wide temperature range. Its freezing point is generally less than – 50 ℃ and some as high as – 70 ℃. The appearance and viscosity of the oil remain unchanged after long-term storage at low temperature. It is a base oil with high temperature, low temperature and wide temperature range.
(2) Excellent thermal oxidation stability, such as thermal decomposition temperature > 300 ℃, low evaporation loss (150 ℃, 30 days, evaporation loss is only 2%), oxidation test (200 ℃, 72h), viscosity and acid value change little.
(3) Excellent electrical insulation, volume resistance, etc. do not change in the range of normal temperature to 130 ℃ (but the oil can not contain water).
(4) It is a non-toxic, low foaming and anti foaming oil, which can be used as defoamer, etc.
(5) Excellent shear stability, can absorb vibration, prevent vibration propagation function, can be used as damping fluid.