People wear masks in daily life, mainly because the air quality is getting more and more serious recently. Wearing masks can protect people's health. People prefer to use disposable masks, many users do not know how to clean and use disposable masks, the following is a brief introduction to the majority of users.
1. Cleaning. First, gently rub the gauze mask with warm water and soap. The bowl-shaped mask can be gently brushed with a soft brush dipped in detergent, and then washed with water. Please be careful not to rub hard, because if the warp and weft gap of the gauze is too large, it will lose the effect of preventing droplets.
2. Disinfect. Put the cleaned mask in a 2% peracetic acid solution for 30 minutes or boil in boiling water for 20 minutes or steam in a steamer for 15 minutes, and then dry it for use. This method is suitable for gauze masks and bowl-shaped masks.
3. Check. Before using it again, you should carefully check whether the mask and mask are still intact. For gauze masks and masks, you can take a light transmission inspection method, that is, take a look in front of the lamp to see if there are obvious light spots. Is the rate consistent? If in doubt, replace it with a new one. In any case, masks and masks are generally updated after 3 to 7 times of cleaning, and masks of particularly good quality can be cleaned 10 times. Activated carbon adsorption masks should pay attention to regularly replace the activated carbon interlayer. If the activated carbon interlayer is not replaceable, it will be replaced after 7 to 14 days. This mask cannot be cleaned and then reused.
How to use disposable masks:
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
2. Hold the ear strap with both hands, and put the dark side on the outside (blue), and the light side on the inside (white suede).
3. Put the side of the mask with a wire (a small piece of hard) on the nose, pinch the wire according to your nose shape, and then pull the mask body completely down so that the mask completely covers the nose and nose.
4. Disposable masks are usually replaced every 8 hours and cannot be reused.
Link to this article：How To Clean And Use Disposable Masks In Daily Life
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^