From the current situation, of course, the higher the dustproof level, the better. Now the silicone mask must implement the GB2626-2006 standard. Silicone masks are divided into three grades: KN100, KN95, and KN90. Among them, KN100 can protect nearly 100% (over 99.97%) of ultra-fine dust. If the particle size is large, KN95 grade can be selected. The protective effect depends on 2 aspects.
First, the filtration efficiency of the cotton filter.
The second is the air leakage rate after the mask and the face are matched. Therefore, regardless of the size of the mask, the size of the mask and the air leakage rate between people are different.
Dust removal method: The scientific selection of GB2626-2006 standard dust mask is beneficial to prevent lung injury.
1. Choose a double half mask. Disposable masks are not suitable for long-term protection or occupational protection due to high air leakage rate.
2. Select KN 100 level. High dust environment and low protection rate will cause physical injury.
3. It is extremely important to divide the mask into sizes. It is not recommended to buy so-called general-purpose masks because these silicone masks are prone to leaking.
4. The mask covers the mouth and nose, the mouth, nose and chin. It is recommended to use a relatively comfortable mask.
5. It is recommended to choose a mask with stable breathing. Some masks use double filter cotton + double filter pool, the breathing is relatively stable, and the service life is long.
6. It is recommended that occupational protection evaluate the above-mentioned quality, grade, comfort and economy, and choose a good mask to effectively prevent pneumoconiosis.