Is there any difference between general disposable mask and medical disposable mask?
There's a big difference. Protection General disposable mask < general medical mask < medical surgical mask < medical protective mask
The medical protective mask is suitable for the protection of medical staff and relevant staff against the respiratory infectious diseases transmitted by air, with high protection level;
The medical surgical mask is suitable for the basic protection of medical personnel or related personnel, as well as the protection to prevent the spread of blood, body fluid and spatter in the process of invasive operation;
The protective effect of general medical masks on pathogenic microorganisms is not accurate, which can be used for one-time health care in general environment, or for the barrier or protection of particles other than pathogenic microorganisms such as flower powder.
In fact, these are all national standards, just like medicine, it is not allowed to shout
（1） Medical protective mask
It conforms to GB19083-2003 technical requirements for medical protective masks. Important technical indexes include filtration efficiency of non oil particles and air flow resistance
1. Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (85 ± 2) l / min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μ m shall not be less than 95%, that is, it shall meet the grade of N95 (or FFP2) and above.
2. Suction resistance: under the above flow conditions, the suction resistance shall not exceed 343.2pa.
（2） Medical surgical mask
It conforms to YY 0469-2004 technical requirements for medical surgical masks. Important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency and respiratory resistance
1. Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow rate (30 ± 2) l / min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μ m is not less than 30%;
2. Bacterial filtration efficiency: under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3 ± 0.3) μ m shall not be less than 95%;
3. Respiratory resistance: under the condition of filtration efficiency flow, the inspiratory resistance shall not exceed 49pa, and the expiratory resistance shall not exceed 29.4pa.
Link to this article：Is there any difference between general disposable mask and medical disposable mask
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^