Hydrogen containing silicone oil has excellent hydrophobicity and is suitable for surface treatment of glass, metal, fiber and powder.
Under the action of metal salt catalyst, this product can be crosslinked to form a membrane at low temperature. It can be used as a waterproof agent for fabrics, glass, ceramics, paper, leather, metal, cement, marble and other materials, especially for fabrics. The methyl hydrogen silicone oil emulsion and the methyl hydroxyl silicone oil emulsion are used together, which can waterproof and maintain the permeability of the fabric, and can improve the tear strength, friction strength and antifouling property of the fabric, and improve the handle and sewn performance of the fabric. In addition, it can be used as a paper anti sticking isolation agent and cross-linking agent.
1. Solid silicone rubber high temperature mixing silicone rubber (HTV) as bridging agent, anti yellowing agent, coupling agent
2. Si-C bond was formed by Pt as crosslinking agent of addition liquid silicone rubber
3. In the waterproof clothing, waterproof gypsum board as waterproof agent (hydrophobic agent, water repellent agent), under the action of metal salt catalyst, low temperature can be crosslinked into film, forming a waterproof membrane on the surface
4. The surface treatment of MgO (Electrical Grade MgO) plays an insulating role
5. It is used as softener, hydrophobic agent, handle improver, sewing thread lubrication, chemical fiber spinneret lubrication and clothing press lining additive
Link to this article：Performance and application of hydrogen containing silicone oil
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^