Precautions for the use of ：
- Application of mold cooling system. When the mold cooling water is used correctly, it not only extends the service life of the mold, but also improves the production efficiency. In actual production, we often ignore its importance. The operators also try to save trouble. If it is too troublesome to connect and connect, we don’t need to connect the cooling water pipe. Some companies even do not cool down in order to save costs when customizing molds. Water, and then caused very serious consequences.The mold materials are generally made of special mold steel through various treatments, and even the best mold steels have their limits of use, such as temperature. When the mold is in use, if the mold temperature is too high, it will easily cause cracks to appear on the surface of the mold core early, and some molds even have large areas of cracks before they exceed 2000 molds.Even during the production of the mold, the color of the mold core was changed because the mold temperature was too high. After measurement, it reached more than 400 degrees. When such a temperature is quenched by the release agent, it is very easy to crack, and the product is produced It is also easy to deform, strain, and stick to mold. In the case of using mold cooling water, the use of release agent can be greatly reduced, so that the operator will not use the release agent to lower the temperature of the mold. The advantage is to effectively extend the life of the mold, save the die-casting processing cycle, improve product quality, reduce mold sticking, strain and aluminum sticking, and reduce the use of release agents. It can also reduce the loss of ejector rod and core caused by overheating of the mold temperature.
- The mold must be preheated in the process of starting production to prevent the occurrence of turtle cracks when the cold mold suddenly encounters hot molten metal. The more complicated mold can use blowtorch, liquefied gas, and the conditions are good. With a mold temperature machine, relatively simple molds can be preheated by slow injection.
- If the mold is equipped with neutron control, be sure to prohibit the signal line between the die-casting machine and the mold from having joints. The reason is clear. In daily production, it is difficult to avoid water on the signal line or the joints. The place is simply broken, and then it is short-circuited with the machine tool. If the signal is wrong, the alarm will automatically stop and delay the time, and the signal will be disordered and the mold will be broken. Cause unnecessary losses. Pay attention to the waterproof of the travel switch.
was founded in 1987, is leading full-service die Casting Tooling, , , Gravity casting manufacturer. We are a solution provider offering a wide array of capabilities and services that include engineering support, designing, molds, complex CNC machining, impregnation, tumbling, chrome, powder coating, polishing, assembly and other finishing services. We will work with you as partners not just suppliers.
– Full Service in Die Casting & Machining Since 1987
– Die Casting Machine from 180 to 4400 tons
– 1500+ Set of Casting Parts Exported Overseas
– Trusted By Top Brandings in Automotive & Medical Industry
– IATF 16949 Certificated Factory
– Famous“Die Casting City in China”
– Well-trained Staff Will Support You Efficiently From RFQ to Shipment.
NINGBO FUERD MECHANICAL CO., LTD
Email: [email protected]
Link to this article：Precautions for the use of aluminum die casting molds
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^