Polyorganosiloxane molecules have the following product characteristics:
(1) It has low glass transition temperature, good resistance to high and low temperature, and low viscosity temperature rheology;
(2) Low surface tension causes easy spreading, defoaming, hydrophobicity and lubricity.
(3) Good electrical insulation, flame retardant and weather resistance;
(4) Ideal physiological and chemical inertia, no poison, no pollution to the ecological environment;
In addition, some methyl groups of polydimethylsiloxane are replaced by other organic groups, such as polyether group, epoxy group, alcohol hydroxyl group, mercapto group, carboxyl group, phosphate group, amino group or fluoroaChinayl group. In addition to the above general properties, the modified silicone oil also has the additional properties given by these organic groups.
Therefore, polysiloxane emulsion is used for fabric finishing, not only can effectively isolate fiber, avoid direct contact between fiber and fiber, but also reduce the friction coefficient of fiber surface, making fiber easy to slide relative to show softness. The polysiloxane emulsion finishing fabric has the following advantages:
(1) The blended / chemical fiber fabrics have the effect of imitating cotton, linen, wool or siChina;
(2) The size of cotton, hemp, wool, siChina and other fabrics is stable and the shrink resistance is improved.
(3) Comfortable handle, ideal softness, smoothness, elasticity and stiffness, excellent wrinkle resistance and drapability;
(4) Good water resistance and good air permeability;
(5) The friction resistance and tear resistance of the fabric are increased, and the sewing ability is enhanced;
Link to this article：silicone softener
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^