1. Place ：Chang'an Village, Gaocheng, Shijiazhuang
2. Medication time：Februaryt 25th, 2021
3. Test crop：Tomatoes、 watermelon
4. product name：HD-810
5. Test purposes: Rooting adjuvant
On March 25, 2021, 30 square meters of tomato seedlings in a greenhouse, 15 square meters of which were sprayed on the roots according to the dilution ratio of each western tomato seedling of 1:3000. The other 15 square meters of tomato seedlings did not use any rooting agent, allowing it to grow naturally. On the same day, in another 25 square meter watermelon shed seedling field, 10 square meters of watermelon seedlings were tested, and the watermelon seedling roots were sprayed at a dilution ratio of 1:3000. The other 10 square meters of watermelon seedlings were grown naturally without any treatment.
7. Observation of effect: Observe tomato seedlings on March 30, 2021, 5 days after application. There is a clear difference between using rooting agent and no rooting agent. Among them, tomato seedlings that have used rooting agent have developed roots and more fibrous roots. There are few roots and no fibrous roots. The leaves of watermelon that have used rooting agent grow well, and the leaves are obviously enlarged, and the watermelon seedlings that have not used rooting agent are short.