Tips Of Using The silicone mold For Chocolate
1. When making a cake, please don't pour the cake-filled slurry purely into the mold, just make it 3/4 full. The cake will expand when it is made.
2. After receiving the mold, make cake or chocolate for the first time. First, pour water into the mold, put it in the microwave or oven for 1-2 minutes, and then drain the water.
3. When baking, it is best to put the mold in a flat baking tray, because the silicone mold is soft.
4. After use, please wash with diluted edible detergent with hot water or wash it in the dishwasher. Do not use corrosive cleaners or foam cleaners. Before storing, make sure that the silicone mold is dry.
5. Silicone molds can only be used in ovens and microwave ovens. Do not use them in gas or fire.
6. When just taken out of the oven, please do not wash it with cold water immediately. Just to extend the service life.
Link to this article：Tips Of Using The Silicone Mold For Chocolate
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^