However, as consumption of medical material and protective gear, the demand of the masks and quality has become a hot topic, many people cannot buy masks, also some people buy inferior poor masks, and as a silica gel products industry, also have learned and related enterprise in research and development production of silica gel mask, can use repeatedly, disposable masks, compared it with a longer service life.
How should a mask be identified? What are the criteria?According to the current situation, of course, the higher the dust protection level is, the better. Now dust respirators must be implemented according to gb2626-2006 standard dust respirators are divided into KN100, KN95, KN90 and three grades. Among them, KN100 can achieve nearly 100%(99.97% or more) protection effect on ultrafine dust.
The first is the filtration efficiency of the filter cotton and the second is the air leakage rate after the mask is combined with the face. Therefore, the air leakage rate of the mask and the face must be divided into different sizes. No matter the size, the air leakage rate of the mask and the face varies from person to person.
1. Select double half mask type.Disposable masks are not suitable for long-term or occupational protection due to their high air leakage rate.
2. Select KN100 level.High dust environment and low protection rate will lead to physical injury.
3. The size of masks is extremely important.It is not recommended to buy those so-called general models of masks, easy to leak air.
4. There are two kinds of masks covering the mouth and nose, including the mouth and nose, and the jaw. The latter is recommended for comfort.
5. It is recommended to choose a mask with smooth breathing.Some masks use double filter cotton + double filter surface design, relatively smooth breathing, and long service life.
6. Occupational protection is recommended to evaluate from the above quality, grade, comfort and economy, and choose a good mask for effective prevention of pneumoconiosis.
Link to this article：Understand The Advantages And Protective Effects Of Silicone Masks
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^