At present, many domestic enterprises use silicone masks. Compared with rubber:
1. Silicone is non-toxic and tasteless. Some rubbers are poisonous and tasty.
2. Silicone is soft and comfortable. Rubber is not as comfortable as silicone. Silicone is easy to combine with face and has strong sealing property.
3. The chemical stability of silica gel is very strong. It doesn't react with other chemicals easily. Especially, it has no reaction to oil, paint, acid and aChinaali. Rubber deforms quickly when it comes to oil.
4. Silicone is easy to clean. Rubber comes second.
5. The service life of silica gel is very long. Even if the sealing ring of pressure cooker is made of silica gel, it will be OK for 5 years under high temperature, high pressure, water and oil environment. The aging resistance of rubber is obviously poor.
Therefore, it is recommended to buy Silicone mask, which is expensive at the initial purchase and low in long-term use.
This mask must be divided into different sizes, and the fit effect of masks without size is different from person to person.
Dust removal: scientific selection of dust masks certified by gb2626-2006 standard is helpful to prevent lung injury.
1. Choose compound half mask type. The disposable mask is not suitable for long-term or occupational protection due to its high air leakage rate.
2. Choose kn100 dust-proof filter cotton. Low protection rate will lead to physical injury.
3. Silicone material is more comfortable. Suitable for wearing for a long time, not easy to cause allergic reaction. The mask with high hardness is easy to cause facial indentation.
4. It's extremely important that the masks be sized. Don't buy those so-called universal masks. Easy to leak.
5. There are two kinds of masks covering the mouth and nose, covering the mouth and nose and the mandible. It is recommended to use the latter, which is relatively comfortable.
6. It is recommended to choose the respirator with smooth breathing. Some masks use double filter cotton design, and the filter cotton has two sides, so the mask can breathe relatively smoothly.
Link to this article：What are the advantages of silicone dust mask
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^