Now the mask must comply with GB2626-2006 standard. The grade of dust mask is divided into kn100, kn95 and Kn90. Among them, kn100 can achieve nearly 100% (more than 99.97%) protection effect on superfine dust (particle size 0.75 μ m). Kn95 grade can be selected for large particle size.
The protective effect of dust mask depends on two aspects. One is the filtration efficiency of filter cotton. The second is the tightness of the mask and the face.
Therefore, the mask must be divided into size and size, and the fit effect of mask and face varies from person to person.
Scientific selection of dust masks certified by gb2626-2006 is helpful to prevent lung injury.
1. Choose compound half mask type. The disposable mask is not suitable for long-term or occupational protection due to its high air leakage rate.
2. Kn100 dust proof filter cotton is selected. Low protection rate will lead to physical injury.
3. silicone material is more comfortable. Suitable for wearing for a long time, not easy to cause allergic reaction. The mask with high hardness is easy to cause facial indentation.
4. It's extremely important that the masks be sized. Don't buy those so-called universal masks. Easy to leak.
5. There are two kinds of masks covering the mouth and nose, covering the mouth and nose and the mandible. It is recommended to use the latter, which is relatively comfortable.
6. It is recommended to choose the respirator with smooth breathing. Some masks use double filter cotton design, and the filter cotton has two sides, so the mask can breathe relatively smoothly.
Link to this article：Which material of mask is the best
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks！^^